GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
CALL US NOW FOR AN INITAIL CONSULTATION
WHAT DO INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH BASED INVESTIGATIONS COST?
FREE CLINICAL CONSULTATIONS FOR PHYSICIANS AND INITIAL FOR ATTORNEYS
What is your health worth? Our investigations are clinically and evidence based. Considering that you get what is paid for and the clear dangers that many fungi pose to occupants of their habitations it is alarming that nothing less than a fully qualified investigation be conducted by qualified scientists. We have had numerous clients that were suffering from severe allergic type responses, mold infection or with with mold related diseases (mycoses) before they called us to investigate. Bacteria are also highly noted where clinically relevant- you should hear what we see when it comes to bacteria in your home such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Some required medical treatment, surgery and others were in a much more grave condition. When you or your family's health is involved nothing less than a fully qualified scientific investigation should be considered with relevant clinical differentials. Review your condition with your physician and ask if such an investigation may be of benefit to you. You are also free to request one on your own.
We regret that we have to say that many people call just price shopping and we will tell you that too many call us back after they paid for totally unqualified inspections by inspectors, environmental hygienist, CIH and others that did not even know they were unqualified. As well motivated regular home inspectors are they have absolutely no business doing mold sampling when there is a health question- their sampling is meaningless without any clinical relevancy. These inspectors do nothing but random sampling using the "best labs" proving or demonstrating nothing material. These people send us their reports for analysis and then for one of our investigations and reports. Investigations relating to fungal mold and human health are highly complex but we understand the various mechanisms that are the cause of mold related disease. Talk to us - our skills, academics, related clinical science integrations and experience for these practices are unmatched.
There are no reasonably lower rates for a lawfully qualified and competent health and property damage related mold investigation. Our scientists do no frivolous, random or guess testing and waste no time (complete written reports in 6 - 24 - 48 hours-longer for genomics) in quickly identifying the issues, risks related to and the cause of fungal mold that may be of concern for human health or property damage. Depending on the type (health, property damage, insurance, litigation or home/sale inspection).
When our investigations involve medical cases as in mycoses, toxicosis, infection or disease such clients and/or their physicians will be provided qualified clinical guidance when such is indicated as a result of our study.
OUR PROFESSIONAL FEES ARE BASED UPON TIME AND REQUIRED TESTING
There are minimal testing requirements for a full scientific fungal mold presence study but you determine the extent of the inspection depending on your immediate needs and concerns. Your free phone consultation will help you understand what needs to be done for a competent inspection, analysis and resulting report. If this is an important investigation/inspection for you, then there are few that can lawfully perform it. None are near or match our Qualifications scientifically, technically or legally. Mold removal, remediation and repair costs are directly related to the extent of damage and is dependent on time and materials (We have no bias or competing interest since we do no repairs or remediation - we will give you names of qualified/competent companies that do so only if asked).
FIRST TIME BUYERS AND RETIREE DISCOUNTS ** see note
WHAT FACTORS DETERMINE THE COSTS FOR INSPECTION AND CLEANUP?
NOTE: WE DO NO RMEDIATION, OFFER NONE AND ONLY PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY REFRALS UPON REQUEST
TYPES OF INVESTIGATIONS/INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
1. LIMITED HOME MOLD : We offer a limited inspection of areas of interest or concern based upon your observations or a home inspection report. Often mold is concentrated in the attic, bathrooms, kitchens and basements or limited to carpet, walls, ceiling or floor. We do routinely recommend that the entire property be investigated since mold does travel through a home typically from lower levels to upper levels via convection. Upper levels to lower levels tend to be common from upper leaks from baths and roofs.2. TOTAL HOME INDOOR ENVIRONMENT HEALTH RISK INVESTIGATION : Total inspection of all areas, structure with complete clinical risk assessments. This study and report will identify the mold, its cause and reported affects on both the property and potential threat to human health. Includes, lead, electro-magnetic radiation, water quality, indoor air quality, toxic/noxious gas and a broad range of relevant airborne particles and biologicals. See our details page.
3.CLINICAL: With our fully qualified medical certification we provide your health care professional a clinical lead to your condition. Upon medical recommendation for sampling for airborne allergens or mold presence by health care professionals including allergists, immunologist or other. See our qualifications.
4. HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT: We will investigate your habitation for the presence of irritant, allergens, pathogens and airborne biologicals. Electromagnetic radiation (EMF/EMR) is also available.
5. FULL INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Air/Gas presence analysis. Many odorless toxic/potentially deadly gasses may be present. Full indoor air quality health risk assessment. There are other factors within human habitations that are causative factors affecting human health - we will identify these with our full IAQ study.
6. POST REMEDIATION/REPAIRS: Validation of efficacy of IAQ and remediation. After all the mold has been removed and abated and IAQ issues have been addressed we will perform testing to determine and validate that the property has been restored to a healthy and safe state. Often conditions are more hazardous after remediation due other toxic substances used during remediation or due to failed or lack of containment, control and related best practices resulting in increased contamination-demand qualified and competent remediation when so required.
7. SECOND OPINIONS: As with any professional service and practice with varying degrees of qualified education, proficiency and expertise will result in such variety of analysis. In 95% of our 2nd OPINIONS we have discovered false positive, false negatives and totally flawed sampling methodologies, completely flawed studies, meaningless and random sampling (mold spore counting is nearly worthless) , erroneous analysis or lacking in findings relevant and material to such investigations that affect human health and/or property value.
If the inspection you require is important do yourself a favor - Get it complete and right the first time.
8. INSURANCE REPORTS - We are fully qualified to provide reports that are acceptable by all insurance companies. In most cases you must demonstrate to the insurance company that you in fact have a bona fide mold problem certified by a professional mycologist.
Use qualified scientists to study a possible problem. When it comes to matters of considerable financial or health concern our practices exceed all standards. You may have more or less of a problem than first indicated in the initial inspection or studies. If you feel that your you recent inspection is lacking or wanting additional analysis obtain our second opinion with complete confidence with legal certification and standing. Have your attorney contact us.
9. FRAUD INVESTIGATION - We see it over and over again - fraudulent sales and services taking tens of thousands of dollars from people . We are state trained in legal investigation - we have zero tolerance for fraud (personal-recent family member so taken) and we will assist you and the state in their prosecution. If you have been sold property where mold damage was knowingly or intentionally concealed you must have it documented to protect your claim. Call your attorney then you or they contact us immediately if that is the case. In forensic matters the standard for investigation/inspection is much higher than a simple mold inspection and for such our legal support is unmatched at no added cost to your legal counsel.
10. WE DO NO REMEDIATION - IT IS A CONFLICT TO DO SO- Property damage assessment. Our investigations will determine the cause and the extent of mold infestation and presence. We will tell you what the most cost effective method and protocols to be used in performing a remediation (eliminating the cause) and abatement (minimizing or getting rid of the mold the presence).
ASK ABOUT OUR TOTAL INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDY PACKAGE WE TEST FOR OTHER HAZARDS OFTEN FOUND
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATIONS AT FEE AVAILABLE - EXCEPTIONS***
If you are a Industrial Hygienist (IH) as a certified specialist or other otherwise certified or so practicing in the industry of hygiene and wish some additional training (you may be eligible for free training or additional certification) or consultation from one of our *CC-EH™ (Certified Clinical Environmental Hygienists (no association with the ABIH or their CIH certification scheme) including medical doctors, microbiologists, aerobiologists, pathologists (both clinical and research), allergologists, toxicologists) please schedule/call for a professional to professional real-time consultation-fees may apply. (Avail in US, UK & EU)
*** No fee for investigations, testing, sampling and report. For clinical research purposes we may offer a scientific research association for select clinical research and medical cases of interest for post-docs and MD. No or reduced fee for special matters / pro bono publico.
Contact our scientists for additional guidance or questions at:
One of the MAJOR problems contributing to public confusion and misunderstanding of the true risks fungal molds pose is the fact the legal and medical professions clearly recognize that the majority of these investigations are performed by those clearly not qualified. Be cautious of these type of inspections and reports:
BEWARE OF AND AVOID : the NON-REPORT REPORT....... *What is a NON-REPORT REPORT?
Learn to recognize UNQUALIFIED INSPECTIONS - Many home mold inspectors and repair contractors are doing mold testing and have no qualifications (we are board certified in medical mycology, and experienced scientists performing indoor environmental investigations and remediation planning) in doing so and totally failing the scientific method with wrong testing, wrong sampling and random testing, with false positives, false negatives, inconclusive and downright erroneous or nonexistent analysis (recently we were asked to review report where 66 (SIXTY SIX) samples were taken with a report that concluded nothing!) This requires additional testing (often calling us to do follow-up testing) with resulting in delayed or failed property transfers, unneeded expense, litigation, continuing health injury and severe distress to buyers, sellers, owners, tenants and for whomever the results were delivered to. Make sure you get it right the first time. * In the Non-Report Report Random samples are collected that are then sent to some unknown lab and the lab sends you their data or their "report" that is meaningless since the lab has no idea what the purpose of or the methodology for sampling but yet in some of these reports health and medical claims are made based upon their counts and identification outside of any meaningful context. Can you imagine your physician taking a blood sample, sends it to a lab and the lab sends you the results and makes a diagnosis and prescribes treatment? - there is no difference.
A trained and experienced professional must collect, analyze and the interpret the results for you based upon a complete study and put the sampling in its proper context answering all the questions you may have. A recent "specialist" charged $2500.00 and provided the client a 50 plus page template - canned type report indicating every known mold was present in vague amounts yet did not state the source of problem or causative factors for which the "specialist" was called. One of our scientists for a fraction of that amount and within 10 minuets identified the problem (undetected by both inspectors and client/owner) and its cause allowing the property to be quickly restored to its healthy state at no cost to the owner.
SUCH A QUALIFIED AND COMPETENT REPORT COSTS (IN SOME CASES OUR STUDIES ARE 80% LOWER, supra) LESS SINCE THE TESTING IS TARGETED AND FOCUSED:
You only pay the analysis you need*. Our range of services include:
FOR INSPECTIONS: The dominating factors include size of areas inspected. Time spent inspecting. Testing required. Lab services required. Type and extent of report: clinical report for physician's diagnostic purposes, insurance report, legal report or expert opinion.
* as determined by mycologist/aerobiologist/toxicologist
1. Each inspection plan is determined by YOU the client depending what YOUR needs are, site requirements, total area under assessment, current level of contamination and other risk potentials present. Flat fee, hourly and per diem services available.
2. Some molds can be cleaned by the property owner. In some cases we will tell you in writing when and how any healthy person may clean or remove low levels of a contaminant type of mold presence after our testing, study, analysis and report.
3. If you have received an estimate for major repair or reconstruction due to a mold presence you may wish to obtain a second opinion. We have discovered through experience that in many cases all that is needed is a prescribed treatment for the type of mold infecting the property instead of costly replacement or repairs. It is not unlike when one gets a skin rash or topical infection on your arm or leg- you do not need to sacrifice an arm or leg - it may only require treatment based upon study. If there is NO MAJOR structural damage, you may only need a treatment. Only an experienced inspector can tell.
4. THE FREE MOLD INSPECTION See about the free mold inspections offered and see what people have been getting.
**5 Special Discounts. We give discounts to schools and not for profit organizations and others please ask. For residential homes, if you are a first time home buyer or retiree please let us know at the time you call. We may give you up to a 10% reduction in fees.
WE INSPECT AND PROVIDE ANALYSIS We will not sell you anything - no new roof, no plumbing, no replacing leaky furnaces, cleaning ducts, no waterproofing basements or anything else. That is for the obvious reasons - it is clearly a conflict that gives rise to many of the problems we see with repair contractors that are doing these inspections. BUT if you ask we will give you a list of service providers that may be of help when needed. *AVOID CONFLICTING / COMPETING INTERESTS: DO NOT TO USE A HOME REPAIR CONTRACTOR THAT DOES MOLD OR HOME INSPECTIONS. LICENSCED INSPECTORS ARE NOT PERMITTED BY LAW TO DO REPAIRS IN NEW JERSEY.
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
© THIS PAGE IS A COPYRIGHT PAGE AND NO REPRODUCTION IS AUTHORIZED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SUBCLINICAL RESEARCH GROUP. 2003-2011
MORRIS COUNTY WITH ZIP CODES IN MORRIS COUNTY NEW JERSEY NJ - BOONTON TOWN 07005 BOONTON TWP 07005 BUTLER 07405 CHATHAM BORO 07928 CHATHAM TWP 07928 CHESTER BORO 07930 CHESTER TWP 07930 DENVILLE 07834 DOVER 07801 EAST HANOVER 07936 FLORHAM PARK 07932 HOME INSPECTOR NJ HANOVER TWP 07936 HARDING 07940 JEFFERSON 07438 KINNELON 07405 LINCOLN PARK 07035 LONG HILL 07928 MADISON 07940 MENDHAM 07945 MINE HILL 07803 MONTVILLE 07045 MORRIS PLAINS 07950 MORRIS TWP 07960 MORRISTOWN 07960 MOUNT ARLINGTON 07856 MOUNT OLIVE 07828 PARSIPPANY 07054 TROY HILLS 07054 HOME INSPECTOR NJ PEQUANNOCK 07444 RANDOLPH 07869 RIVERDALE 07457 ROCKAWAY BORO 07866 ROCKAWAY TWP 07866 ROXBURY 07876 VICTORY GARDENS BORO 07801 WASHINGTON TWP 07853 WHARTON BORO 07885
WARREN COUNTY WITH ZIP CODES IN WARREN COUNTY NEW JERSEY - 07820 ALLAMUCHY 07823 BELVIDERE 07825 BLAIRSTOWN 07825 HARDWICK 07829 BUTTZVILLE 07831 CHANGEWATER 07832 COLUMBIA 07833 DELAWARE 07838 GREAT MEADOWS 07840 HACKETTSTOWN 07844 HOPE 07846 JOHNSONBURG 07863 OXFORD 07865 PORT MURRAY 07880 VIENNA 07882 WASHINGTON 08808 BROADWAY 08865 ALPHA 08865 PHILLIPSBURG 08886 STEWARTSVILLE
SOMERSET COUNTY WITH ZIP CODES
IN SOMERSET COUNTY NEW JERSEY NJ - BEDMINSTER 07921 BERNARDS 07920 BERNARDSVILLE 07924 BOUND BROOK 08805 BRANCHBURG 08876 BRIDGEWATER 08807 FAR HILLS 07931 FRANKLIN TWP 08873 ASHI HOME INSPECTOR NJ GREEN BROOK 08812 HILLSBOROUGH 08844 MANVILLE 08835 MILLSTONE 08849 MONTGOMERY 08844 NORTH PLAINFIELD 07060 PEAPACK/GLADSTONE BORO 07977 RARITAN 08869 ROCKY HILL 08553 SOMERVILLE 08876 SOUTH BOUND NEW JERSEY HOME INSPECTOR BROOK 08880 WARREN 07059 WATCHUNG 07069
BERGEN COUNTY WITH ZIP CODES
IN BURLINGTON CONTY NEW JERSEY - BEVERLY 08010 BIRMINGHAM 08011 BORDENTOWN 08505 BROWNS MILLS 08015 BURLINGTON 08016 BURLINGTON CITY 08016 BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP 08016 BURLNGTN CITY 08016 BURLNGTN TWP 08016 CHATSWORTH 08019 CHESTERFIELD 08515 CINNAMINSON 08077 COLUMBUS 08022 COOKSTOWN 08511 CROSSWICKS 08515 DELANCO 08075 DELRAN 08075 EASTAMPTN TWP 08060 EASTAMPTON 08060 EASTAMPTON TOWNSHIP 08060 EDGEWATER PARK 08010 EDGEWATER PRK 08010 EVESHAM 08053 FIELDSBORO 08505 FLORENCE 08518 FORT DIX 08640 HAINESPORT 08036 HAINESPORT TOWNSHIP 08036 HAINESPRT TWP 08036 JOBSTOWN 08041 JULIUSTOWN 08042 LUMBERTON 08048 LUMBERTON TOWNSHIP 08048 LUMBERTON TWP 08048 MAPLE SHADE 08052 MARLTON 08053 MC GUIRE AFB 08641 MEDFORD 08055 MEDFORD LAKES 08055 MOORESTOWN 08057 MOUNT HOLLY 08060 MOUNT LAUREL 08054 NEW GRETNA 08224 NEW LISBON 08064 PALMYRA 08065 PEMBERTON 08068 RANCOCAS 08073 RIVERSIDE 08075 RIVERTON 08076 RIVERTON 08077 ROEBLING 08554 SHAMONG 08088 SOUTHAMPTON 08088 TABERNACLE 08088 TRENTON 08641 VINCENTOWN 08088 WESTAMPTON 08060 WILLINGBORO 08046 WRIGHTSTOWN 08562
Amawalk 10501, Ardsley 10502, Ardsley Hdsn 10503, Ardsley on Hudson 10503, Armonk 10504, Baldwin Place 10505, Bedford 10506, Bedford Corners 10549, Bedford Cors 10549, Bedford Hills 10507, Briarcliff 10510, Briarcliff Manor 10510, Bronxville 10708, Buchanan 10511, Chappaqua 10514, Cortlandt Manor 10567, Cortlandt Mnr 10567, Crompond 10517, Cross River 10518, Croton Falls 10519, Croton Hdsn 10520, Croton Hdsn 10521, Croton on Hudson 10520, Croton on Hudson 10521, Crugers 10521, Dobbs Ferry 10522, Eastchester 10707, Eastchester 10709, Elmsford 10523, Fleetwood 10552, Goldens Brg 10526, Goldens Bridge 10526, Granite Spgs 10527, Granite Springs 10527, Harrison 10528, Hartsdale 10530, Hastings Hdsn 10706, Hastings on Hudson 10706, , Hawthorne 10532, Heathcote 10583, Irvington 10533, Jefferson Valley 10535, Jefferson Vly 10535, Katonah 10536, Larchmont 10538, Lincolndale 10540, Mamaroneck 10543, Maryknoll 10545, Millwood 10546, Mohegan Lake 10547, Montrose 10548, Mount Kisco 10549, Mount Vernon 10550, Mount Vernon 10551, Mount Vernon 10552, Mount Vernon 10553, N Tarrytown 10591, N White Plains 10603, N White Plns 10603, New Rochelle 10801, New Rochelle 10802, New Rochelle 10804, New Rochelle 10805, North Castle 10504, North Salem 10560, North Tarrytown 10591, Ossining 10562, Peekskill 10566, Pelham 10803, Pleasantville 10570, Port Chester 10573, Pound Ridge 10576, Purchase 10577, Purdys 10578, Rye 10580, , Rye Brook 10573, Scarborough 10510, Scarsdale 10583, Shenorock 10587, Shrub Oak 10588, Sleepy Hollow 10591, Somers 10589, South Salem 10590, Tarrytown 10591, Thornwood 10594, Tuckahoe 10707, Valhalla 10595, Verplanck 10596, W Harrison 10604, Waccabuc 10597, West Harrison 10604, White Plains 10601, White Plains 10602, White Plains 10603, White Plains 10604, White Plains 10605, White Plains 10606, White Plains 10607, White Plains 10610, Wykagyl 10804, Yonkers 10701, Yonkers 10702, Yonkers 10703, Yonkers 10704, Yonkers 10705, Yonkers 10706, Yonkers 10707, Yonkers 10708, Yonkers 10709, Yonkers 10710, Yorktown Heights 10598, Yorktown Hts 10598
Airmont 10952, Bardonia 10954, Bear Mountain 10911, Blauvelt 10913, Chestnut Rdg 10977, Chestnut Ridge 10977, Congers 10920, Garnerville 10923, Haverstraw 10927, Hillburn 10931, Monsey 10952, Montebello 10901, Nanuet 10954, New City 10956, Nyack 10960, Orangeburg 10962, Palisades 10964, Pearl River 10965, Piermont 10968, Pomona 10970, Sloatsburg 10974, Sparkill 10976, Spring Valley 10977, Stony Point 10980, Suffern 10901, Tallman 10982, Tappan 10983, Thiells 10984, Tomkins Cove 10986, Valley Cottage 10989, Vly Cottage 10989, W Haverstraw 10993, West Haverstraw 10993, West Nyack 10994
Arden 10910, Bellvale 10912, Blooming Grove 10914, Blooming Grv 10914, Bullville 10915, Campbell Hall 10916, Central Valley 10917, Central Vly 10917, Chester 10918, Circleville 10919, Cornwall 12518, Cornwall Hdsn 12520, Cornwall on Hudson 12520, Cuddebackville 12729, Cuddebackvlle 12729, Florida 10921, Fort Montgomery 10922, Ft Montgomery 10922, Godeffroy 12729, Goshen 10924, Greenwood Lake 10925, Greenwood Lk 10925, Harriman 10926, Highland Falls 10928, Highland Fls 10928, Highland Mills 10930 , Highland Mls 10930, Howells 10932, Huguenot 12746, Johnson 10933, Maybrook 12543, Mid Hudson 12555, Middletown 10940, Middletown 10941, Monroe 10949, Monroe 10950, Montgomery 12549, Mountainville 10953, New Hampton 10958, New Milford 10959, New Windsor 12553, Newburgh 12550, Newburgh 12551, Newburgh 12552, Newburgh 12553, Newburgh 12555, Otisville 10963, Pine Bush 12566, Pine Island 10969, Port Jervis 12771, Rock Tavern 12575 , Salisbury Mills 12577, Salisbury Mls 12577, Scotchtown 10940, Scotchtown 10941, Scotchtown Branch 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10941, Slate Hill 10973, Southfields 10975, Sparrow Bush 12780, Sparrowbush 12780, Sterling Forest 10979, Sterling Frst 10979, Sugar Loaf 10981, Thompson Rdg 10985, Thompson Ridge 10985, Tuxedo Park 10987, Unionville 10988, Vails Gate 12584, Walden 12586, Warwick 10990, Washingtonville 10992, Washingtonvle 10992, West Point 10996, West Point 10997, Westtown 10998
Barryville 12719, Bethel 12720, Bloomingburg 12721, Burlingham 12722, Callicoon 12723, Callicoon Center 12724, Callicoon Ctr 12724, Claryville 12725, Cochecton 12726, Cochecton Center 12727, Cochecton Ctr 12727, Eldred 12732, Fallsburg 12733, Ferndale 12734, Forestburgh 12777, Fremont Center 12736, Fremont Ctr 12736, Glen Spey 12737, Glen Wild 12738, Grahamsville 12740, Hankins 12741, Harris 12742, Highland Lake 12743, Hortonville 12745 , Hurleyville 12747, Jeffersonville 12748, Jeffersonvlle 12748, Kauneonga Lake 12749, Kauneonga Lk 12749, Kenoza Lake 12750, Kiamesha Lake 12751, Lake Huntington 12752, Lew Beach 12758, Liberty 12754, Livingstn Mnr 12758, Livingston Manor 12758, Lk Huntington 12752, Loch Sheldrake 12759, Loch Sheldrke 12759, Long Eddy 12760, Mongaup Valley 12762, Mongaup Vly 12762, Monticello 12701, Monticello 12777, Mountain Dale 12763, Narrowsburg 12764, Neversink 12765, North Branch 12766, Obernburg 12767, Parksville 12768, Phillipsport 12769, Pond Eddy 12770, Port Jervis 12785, Rock Hill 12775, Roscoe 12776, S Fallsburg 12779, Smallwood 12778, South Fallsburg 12779, Summitville 12781, Sundown 12740, Swan Lake 12783, Thompsonville 12784, Westbrookville 12785, Westbrookvlle 12785, White Lake 12786, White Sulphur Springs 12787, Wht Sphr Spgs 12787, Woodbourne 12788, Woodridge 12789, Wurtsboro 12790, Youngsville 12791, Yulan 12792
This page was created on 08/05/2003,02:35:57.